|Product Type:||Green Tea||Age:||1-2year|
|Shelf Life:||2-3year||Tea Color:||Light Green|
|Tea Taste:||Soft,smooth With Nice Aroma||Aroma:||Fresh,fine,baked Chestnut|
|Season:||After Spring 2-3month|
loose leaf oolong tea,
big red robe oolong
Hand-made organic green tea with USDA certificate ,roasted Green tea 41022 , china green tea
Green tea is the earliest discovered and used tea by our ancestors,its cool quality to resist warm, and balance Yin and
Yang.In addition, green tea can also be used as sterilization, health care and make people healthy. The verdant gren tea
makes people want to swallow it down. As if be eaten, we could be as verdant and peaceful as it.
In traditional Chinese medicine, practitioners used green tea as a stimulant, a diuretic (to help rid the body of excess fluid),
an astringent (to control bleeding and help heal wounds), and to improve heart health. Other traditional uses of green tea
include treating gas, regulating body temperature and blood sugar, promoting digestion, and improving mental processes.
Green tea has been extensively studied in people, animals, and laboratory experiments.
This kind of tea is produced in zhejiang province, china.
It is a non-fermented tea.
Taste is pure and mild.
Taste is pure and mild. The bottom of leave are light green,whole.
The medical value is great, so it is a good choice to have a cup of it.
(1) Organic Tea have passed EU,USA,JAP organic BCS certificated ,its quality have 100% reach
(2) our organic green tea have got golds awards in North African in 2010year
(3) we have fourth tea gardens which are supported by our government
(4) we also build up”Hangzhou Lin’an Institute of Organic Resource Develop”and”Lin’an Qingshan Dayang
Tea Professional Cooperatives” that special reach for organic tea
(5) our organic tea have record in USA agriculture.