|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50kg|
|Packaging Details:||1.125gram/bag,100bags/carton,canprint customers Label 2. As customer’s requirement to made package|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 workin- days after received your payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||3,000kg per month|
|Product Name:||Organic Roasted Green Tea||Application:||Drinking|
|Pick Up Time:||At The Early March||Feature:||Early-spring Tea, Nice Drinking, Clear Spoon|
|Standard:||Organic BCS Certificate||Type:||First Grade|
loose leaf oolong tea,
big red robe oolong
1. Raw material: Fresh tea from alp.
2. Taste:Strong taste.
3. Contents: the protein, fat, saccharide, microelement, tannin, Catechin, theine and mutiplex vitamin.
4. Function: decrease blood pressure, make brain more clear, release from the fatigue, make eyes more clear and urinate smoothly, and with several health care functions.
(1) Organic Tea have passed EU,USA,JAP organic BCS certificated ,its quality have 100% reach international standard
(2) our organic green tea have got golds awards in North African in 2010year
(3) we have fourth tea gardens which are supported by our government
(4) we also build up”Hangzhou Lin’an Institute of Organic Resource Develop”and”Lin’an Qingshan Dayang Tea Professional Cooperatives” that special reach for organic tea
(5) our organic tea have record in USA agriculture.
Eight health effects of tea:
1, the excitatory effects: tea caffeine excited the central nervous system, help people to boost morale, enhance thinking, eliminate fatigue, improve work efficiency.
2, a diuretic effect: caffeine and theophylline in tea has a diuretic effect, for the treatment of edema, water stagnation tumor. Detoxification tea syrup, the diuretic effects of the treatment of acute jaundice hepatitis.
3, cardiac spasm: caffeine has a strong heart and spasm, the efficacy of the relaxation of smooth muscle to relieve bronchospasm, promote blood circulation, is a good supplementary drug treatment of bronchial asthma, cough and phlegm, myocardial infarction.
4, inhibition of atherosclerosis effect: the role of tea polyphenols and vitamin C have blood circulation to prevent atherosclerosis. Of regular tea, the lower the incidence of hypertension and coronary heart disease.
5, Antibacterial, antimicrobial effects: tea polyphenols and tannic acid effect in bacteria, solidified the bacterial protein, will kill the bacteria. For the treatment of gastro-intestinal diseases such as cholera, typhoid, dysentery, enteritis, etc.. Skin sores, ulcers pus, trauma broken skin, wash affected area with tea, anti-inflammatory sterilization. Oral inflammation, ulcers, sore throat, with tea to treat, but also have a certain effect.
6, the weight loss: tea, caffeine, inositol, folic acid, pantothenic acid and aromatic substances and other compounds that can regulate fat metabolism, especially oolong tea have a good protein and fat catabolism. Polyphenols and vitamin C can reduce cholesterol and blood lipids, so the tea to lose weight.
7, anti-caries effects: Tea contains fluoride, fluoride and teeth of calcium has a great affinity, can become a more difficult to dissolve in acid and fluorapatite, as to the teeth with a protective layer to increase the ability of the teeth, anti-acid anti-caries.
8, inhibition of cancer effect: It is reported that the flavonoids in tea have varying degrees of anti-cancer effects in vitro, the role of a strong the the Vitex alkali, morin and catechin.