|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||negotiate|
|Packaging Details:||Bag, Bottle, Box, Bulk, Can (Tinned), Gift Packing, OEM|
|Delivery Time:||10-30 days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 kg per month|
|Product Type:||Big Red Robe Tea||Style:||Loose Tea|
|Specialty:||Health Tea, Organic Tea, Slimming Tea||Grade:||High-grade|
|Packaging:||Bag, Bulk||Material:||Flattened Green Tea Leaves|
loose leaf oolong tea,
natural green tea
big red robe tea
Rock Fragrance Big Red Robe Oolong Tea , Fresh Soft Oolong Tea Leaves
Da Hong Pao belongs to Oolong (Also called Wulong cha in Chinese) family. It is one of the top ten Chinese teas and was once portrayed as ‘Royal tea’ as a result of its low production and rich flavor. It grows on Wu Yi rocky mountains, therefore it also belongs to a special group of teas called Wu Yi rock Tea (also called as Wu Yi cliff tea).
Its brew is in lightly reddish brown color. Terms used to describe its favor include fragrant, roasted, nutty and tenderly sweet, followed by a lingering after taste. A nice cup of Da Hong Pao is pure indulgence.
Our " Superfine Famous Oolong Tea Fragrance Dahongpao Big Red Robe Tea " is a traditional middle charcoal heat baked Dahongpao tea, it is premium grade, it's one of the most popular cliff oolong tea. It's ideal for medium - high consumer market and cliff tea lovers
Gaiwan or Yixing pot (120cc):5-7grams per time (based on personal taste); the water temperature should be over 98C or 209 F.
1) Warm up-First to warm up the vessels, pour out the hot water;
2) Smell dried tea fragrance-Then put the teas in the vessels, cover the Gaiwan or Yixing pot, and shake the vessels for about 3 seconds, then smell the dried tea leaves aroma.
3) Wash the tea-Pour the hot water into the vessels and pour out the water within 8 seconds;
4) First infusion-pour the hot water into the vessels again, and steep for about 10-25 seconds(based on personal taste)
5) Coming infusion- the time for the successive infusion can be 5 seconds longer than the previous infusion.
Infusion time: at least 9 times
|Product Details Description|
|Product Name||big red robe tea|
Da Hong Pao oolong tea is famous for its unique floral fragrance and specially Wuyi rock tea taste and fragrance.
|Port||Guangzhou or Shenzhen of China|
|Payment Terms||30% deposit, balance before delivery or against B/L copy|
|Payment Method||TT/Letter of Credit/ PayPal/ Credit Card/ Western Union/ Moneygram|
|Delivery Time||Within 5-15 days after receipt of deposit|
|Sample preparation time||2-5 days after confirmation|
|Delivery option||DHL/UPS/FEDEX/EMS or Others|
|Delivery Cost||Customers commitment|
1. The use of drying oven storage
2. The use of hot water storage
3. Use the refrigerator storage
4. Use of tank storage