|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO , NOP|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiated|
|Packaging Details:||outside hard cartonsBag, Bottle, Box, Bulk, Can (Tinned), Gift Packing, OEM|
|Delivery Time:||10-30 days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||100 Ton/Tons per Year|
|Product Type:||Dongting Biluochun||Style:||Loose Tea|
|Age:||1 - 2 Years||Processing Type:||Double-Fermented|
|Specialty:||Health Tea, Organic Tea, Other||Grade:||AAA, First Grade|
|Function:||Anti Fatigue,urinate Smoothly,etc||Material:||Natural Tea Leaf|
|Type:||Chunmee Tea||Processing Type:||Fresh|
hunan green tea,
organic green tea
1. Appearance: clearly visible one single bud, full of shiny Pekoe, in curly, slender and tight shape, without any shred.
2. Color: light olivine dried tea with rich peoke, light olivine and smooth tea soup
3. Flavour: The soft buds give out rich and mellow flower scent, with full-bodied palate and very sweet aftertaste.The fragrance endures long time even being brewed for 5 infusions.
4. Brewing Times: 5 infusions or more by glass teapot.The concentration of tea soup is proportional to the amount of tea,please brew the tea according to personal taste.
5. To maintain the freshness and bright color, it is suggested to be specially stored in the refrigeration at -5℃ degree.
* Application: This tea is mostly supplied for high grade restaurants and tea houses, etc. Ideal for our daily drinking at home, office.
|Product Details Description|
Our dong ting bi luo chunis only picked one time in spring and rest the whole year from our cooperative tea farm, where no fertilizers & pesticides are ever used, which you can taste from its delicate & sweet taste. European standard and high quality guaranteed!
|Price||Welcome your inquiry|
|Payment Terms||50% deposit, balance before delivery or against B/L copy|
|Payment Method||TT/Letter of Credit/ PayPal/ Credit Card/ Western Union/ Moneygram|
|Delivery Time||Within 5-25 working days after receipt of deposit|
|Sample preparation time||2-5 working days after confirmation|
|Delivery option||DHL/UPS/FEDEX/EMS or Others|
|Delivery Cost||Customers commitment|
1. Generally use 4g green tea per 200ml (7oz) water.
2. The water temperature for brewing green tea should be around 80º C.
3. Pour the hot water over the tea leaves, and wait for about 2 minutes’ infusion.
4. Then enjoy the tea. Could brew 3-4 time.
bi luo chun tea health benefits
decrease blood flat, slimming, weight loss
Q1: Are you a trading company or a manufacturer
A1: Yes,we are manufacturer,We have own tea farms and factory, and we are also a trader and had export license.
Q2: So many tea and types, how can I distinguish from them and pick up our target tea?
A2:You could tell us about tea function, taste or any else, we will help you out of your questions and provide good solution to you.
Q3: How is your Quality Control?
A3: From the very beginning to the very end, National Commodity Inspection and Testing Bureau, Authority Third-party Testing institution, QS, HACCP guarantee our quality.